I know that autumn doesn’t technically begin until the end of September but with school back in session and Labor Day coming and going, I think we’re all starting to feel the season change.
So with that in mind, I have decided to share my fall to do list!
1. Drink a Sam Adams Octoberfest beer
2. Wear dark nail polish
I recently picked up this fab shade:
3. Drink some kind of pumpkin latte
4. Decorate a pumpkin
6. Burn my Pumpkin Pecan Waffle candle from Bath and Body Works
7. Rock a berry lip
8. Watch Rocky Horror like a million times
9. Admire the changing leaves
10. Wear boots and leggings (try to stop me)
11. Watch Halloweentown on Disney
12. Sport a costume
13. Watch Hocus Pocus
14. Make a yummy soup
15. Score some marked down candy the day after Halloween
16. Wear a cinch belt over a coat
17. Eat apple and/or pumpkin pie
18. Cuddle up with thick knit socks, a blanket, and a book
19. Layer different scarves
20. Wear fingerless gloves
What are you excited about doing this fall?
Not that you asked but…
I like how almost everything on this list is about food or fashion #mylifestory
I decided to indulge myself for my birthday, so expect to see a birthday haul very soon!
When I wrote this yesterday it was like 95 degrees, so much for fall!
If you enjoyed this post, leave a nice comment and let me know.
Also, feel free to hit the like button or share with people you like!